The Alliance provides consulting services to Indiana YMCAs through a grant with YMCA of the USA, the national headquarters. The grant funds four consulting services:
- Strategic planning – Ensuring that Ys are thoughtfully planning for the future of their communities and the impact desired.
- Shared services, mergers, and acquisitions – Helping Ys identify opportunities to leverage resources, back room operations or efficiencies by combining efforts in various ways.
- Board development – Intentionally strengthening the development of policy volunteers to be the proactive stewards of community resources.
- Networking the movement together – The Alliance, in partnership with the state training partner (TPY) and YMCA Professional Network (YPN) coordinates professional development of staff and policy volunteers, sharing of programs and innovation, and building peer support networks throughout the state.
Additional consulting services are available to support Indiana YMCAs as well as the effort of any non-profit in Indiana. Contact the Alliance directly for pricing. Services include, but are not limited to:
- CEO Onboarding
- Executive / Leadership Coaching
- Job Performance Coaching
- Meeting / Event Planning
- Topic-specific workshops